Oakleaf is a mental health charity based in Guildford that supports people through work-related training and employment support, wellbeing activities and counselling.
The charity’s aim is to transform the lives and futures of adults managing their mental ill-health and help them secure the skills, confidence and training needed to return to the workplace.
There are many ways in which you can use your time and skills to volunteer at Oakleaf:
- Volunteer at a fundraising event or bucket collecting
- Volunteer on reception or in the coffee shop
- Volunteer in the IT department helping clients through their courses
- Volunteer with Oakleaf’s garden maintenance team or their upholstery department
- Help Oakleaf’s clients with their CV writing and job searches
- Run a wellbeing activity for clients, for example: Photography class, Yoga class, Spanish lessons, Literacy & numeracy classes or one-to-one, One-off IT workshops, Football coaching, Drama workshops
More information ➡️ Oakleaf – Volunteering
Depending on the opportunity
To chat about any of these opportunities contact Jen Clay at Oakleaf
Email ➡️ email@example.com